Mobile Emergency Water Systems
Mobile Water Systems
OWM designs and constructs both fixed sight and mobile industrial and potable water systems for emergency and ongoing water needs for a variety of purposes and industries. Our mobile systems are favoured by those wanting a system that can be easily transported from one site to another and/or those who don’t have sufficient room for a fixed-site system. They are very simple to use and can be configured for a variety of source (input) water types including brackish, turbid and salt water. Mobile water systems can be configured to operate solely on an on-demand Emergency basis or as Continuous Use Systems.
OWM Mobile Water Systems
- Are easily transportable (7’x16’, 8’x20’ Tandem 3500 lb. axle trailer).
- Source water from lakes, rivers, ponds, wells etc.
- Can be configured for all water feed types.
- Are turnkey operations.
- Include training, schematics and all relevant safety and operations documentation.
- Are fully plumbed and wired.
- Provide potable water at a rate of up to 100 GPM.
- Include onboard power generation and pumps/connectors etc. to draw from water sources.
- Include complete UL certification of the entire water treatment trailer.
- Include a basic water test kit.
- Include evidence of pre- and post-filtration water testing results from a certified third-party
facility (e.g., the National Testing Laboratory).